- No corrosion of the reinforcement.
- Durable against extreme weather conditions.
- Gives a long-lasting and crack-free performance.
- Improves the thermal and acoustic properties in renovations.
- Can minimise heat loss and contribute to the overall wall insulation performance in cold climates.
- Crack resistant in foundation and floors.
- Carbonates very slowly and has low permeability providing a barrier to the ingress of de-icing salts.
- Can either disperse or absorb the sound of traffic to provide residents with a better environment.